FAQ: What are the premium/upgrade options?
You can upgrade your WordUp account to either Essential, or Pro level.
- Ad free: Learn without interruption.
- Full Examples: Unlocked access to our entire content with over 2 million examples.
- Browser Extension: Auto-highlight unfamiliar words as you study/work.
- Games: Enjoy your learning journey with visual games.
- Offline: Enjoy a faster WordUp, anytime and anywhere.
- Everything in Essential, plus:
- Watch Prep: Learn the words used in a movie or TV show before you watch.
- Categories: Focus on what matters most to you.
- Photo for Everything: Learn more deeply, and memories more easily.
- Exam Prep: Get a better score by focusing on the exam vocabulary.
- Idioms & Phrases (coming soon): Speak English like a native.
- Favourite TV Shows (coming soon): Get examples from the TV shows that you love.
- Get Certified (coming soon): Prove your English knowledge, verified by WordUp.
FAQ: Can I buy Pro for someone else?
Yes. You can buy a WordUp Pro gift voucher for your friends and loved ones.
FAQ: I can't pay online due to restrictions in my area. Is there another way to pay?
Yes. You can buy a WordUp Pro gift voucher from us directly using any credit or debit card.Even if you don't have access to a payment card, please email email@example.com to send you local payment details in your area.
FAQ: I have purchased Pro but it's not activated. What can I do?
Please try the following:
- In the subscription page, tap the white link: Restore Purchase
- In the main menu, tap Sync.
- If it didn't work, check your iTunes or Google Play account to check if your purchase has been successful.
- If so, please contact us for help: firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQ: Can I watch movies and TV shows directly in WordUp Pro?
WordUp does not play the actual show. We are not a streaming service, like Netflix or Amazon Prime. The 'Watch Prep' feature in WordUp Pro allows you to search for a movie or TV Show episode and instantly find all the words used in that show which you need to learn.
You can use it before you start, or during watching the show. It's an enjoyable tool, helping you understand the story better and use your leisure time as an effective and enjoyable learning experience!