FAQ: What are the benefits of the Pro subscription?
- Ad Free
- Works offline
- Access to all examples
- More games
- Movie preparation: The words you don't know in that movie you're about to watch!
- Exam preparation: Focus on IELTS, TOEFL, PET, GRE or SAT vocabulary.
- Specialised word categories / domains
- Personal word lists
FAQ: Can I buy Pro for someone else?
Yes. Get in touch with us via email to send you the payment details via PayPal. We will then generate a Voucher Code for you to send to anyone to activate their Pro account.
FAQ: I can't pay online due to restrictions in my area. Is there another way to pay?
Yes. Get in touch with us via email to send you the payment details in your area. We will then generate a Voucher Code for you to send to anyone to activate their Pro account.
FAQ: I have purchased Pro but it's not activated. What can I do?
Please try the following:
- In the subscription page, tap the white link: Restore Purchase
- If it didn't work, log-out and then log-in again.
- If it didn't work, check your iTunes or Google Play account to check if your purchase has been successful.
- If so, please contact us for help: email@example.com
FAQ: I have purchased Pro but some games are still unavailable, why?
Some Pro-only games are under development. When you tap on them the app will explain that they will be released soon. We are working hard on delivering them as soon as possible.
FAQ: Can I watch movies and TV shows directly in WordUp Pro?
WordUp does not play the actual show. We are not a streaming service, like Netflix or Amazon Prime. The 'Watch Prep' feature in WordUp Pro allows you to search for a movie or TV Show episode and instantly find all the words used in that show which you need to learn.
You can use it before you start, or during watching the show. It's an enjoyable tool, helping you understand the story better and use your leisure time as an effective and enjoyable learning experience!