Left Definition 1 of 4Right
LampPro Tip 1/2
UK SpecificPlay
Remember, 'bonnet' is mainly used in the UK for the car part Americans call 'hood'. SlideIn the UK, mechanics often say 'Let's take a look under the bonnet.'
LampPro Tip 2/2
Automotive ContextPlay
'Bonnet' refers to the car's exterior, not the interior parts or the boot/trunk. SlideThe mechanic painted the bonnet to match the car's body.